Drop Deck Option
- Freedom SE drop deck trailers offer lower deck heights for large equipment heavy-duty hauling.
- Reinforcing doubler plates in critical stress areas like crossmember punches and upperto lower transition area increase durability and help to eliminate cracking. Widespread configurations are further supported by reinforcing gussets in the suspension area.
- Standard upper coupler height is 48" when upper deck length is 10', with an option for an 11' length. Standard drop depth of upper deck is 20" with a rear deck height of 40".
- Load bearing floor pans located above the tires allow for maximum tire clearance.
- Freedom SE extendable trailers provide the extra length needed for heavy-duty highway construction loads.
- Freedom SE extendable platforms are available in two lengths:
- 53'model will extend in 5' increments to a length of 90'.
- 48' model will extend in 5' increments to a length of 80'.
- Air actuated locks allow for precise extension in 5' increments. Four steel rollers provide smooth opening and closing.
The Freedom SE can be outfitted with these popular options:
- Factory-Installed D.O.T. Rated Bulkheads
- Floor Nailing Strips for loading versatility
- Coil Steel Hauling Reinforcement Package
- Super Single Configuration lowers weight and increases fuel economy
- Sliding Suspension Options for greater versatility
- Triple-Axle Suspensions for high-load requirements and Bridge Law compliance
- Tire Inflation Systems for increased fuel efficiency and better tire maintenance
- Roll Stability Systems for reduced vehicle rollover risk
- Dust Shields protects wheels from brake dust, snow, and ice
- Disc Brakes
Options for the Canadian Road
- 3-Bar Winches make load securement fast and easy
- Special J Hooks located opposite winches for greater convenience
- Heavy–Duty Support Gear Options with Jost A440 Magnum and Holland Mark V
- Wide-Load Lights pull-out style located at front and rear
- Suspensions available with RTAC compliance
Load Securement Options
- D rings recessed below the floor level
- Pull-up Chain Ties
- Rope Hooks welded to the side rail or underside of trailer on crossmembers